Introducing CloudNine LAW 7.0
Driven by user-feedback, LAW 7.0 provides increased performance and scalability, improved workflows and greater ease-of-use. We are committed to the legal community and helping our 1,000+ clients answer their most pressing discovery questions, daily.
New LAW 7.0 Enhancements:
Introducing Turbo Import – a new multi-agent ingestion engine designed to handle more import jobs, bigger data, and with a reduced infrastructure versus ED Loader.
- Combines the strongest features of ED Loader and EDA into a new CloudNine LAW ingestion engine
- 64-bit, multi-processing engine with linear scalability
- Multi-agent mailstore processing
- Multi-agent archive processing
- Forensic image formats (E01, L01) and embedded mailstores (PSTs attached to emails)
- In tests, Turbo Import, using multiple agents, has processed and loaded data into LAW up to 4 times faster on large mailstore and container files
- Outlook not needed for ingestion
- Auto-recovery from import failures
- Improved error handling
- Reprocess multiple errors from multiple imports together with one click
- Queue multiple import jobs from a single machine
- Deduplication, NIST and Filetype filtering, along with language identification and email conversion controls
LAW Configuration Utility
A centralized application designed to simplify configuration of your LAW environment.
- A single utility greatly reduces the effort needed to install and configure LAW
- Removes need to manually update backend files during configuration
- Ensure all configuration properties are valid during the install process
- Connect LAW local machines to central environment database with minimal effort
- Error logging and reporting for environment/local machine configuration process
- Users can now disable the image viewer pane behavior for image-based native files
- Controls for endorsement text alignment
- Certified Quick View Plus 2017
- Certified SQL 2017
- Certified Windows Server 2016
Produce eDiscovery Data With Confidence
Rely on the trusted eDiscovery tool to ensure you can process all discovery data—paper and electronic—while providing the most flexibility in production and export to review.
CloudNine LAW™ software works as an all-in-one “eDiscovery engine” to scan, import, and produce all of the potential evidentiary documents needed during legal discovery.
Tackle the largest imaging, endorsing, OCR, or printing jobs by distributing production jobs across multiple workstations.
Eliminate duplicate, irrelevant and non-responsive files—and then process only the essential data prior to costly document review.
Bringing it All Together
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.