Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions: Mention of CloudNine By Gartner
Extract of report from Gartner Research
Authored by industry analyst Jie Zhang, and available for purchase from the Gartner website ($1,295.00), the new Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions report provides information technology leaders and legal counsel considerations for the evaluation and selection of eDiscovery solutions. One of the areas highlighted in the report was eDiscovery Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Considerations for eDiscovery SaaS included:
- Cloud e-discovery solutions are gaining momentum in the market with their ease of use, and more competitive and straightforward pricing structures.
- Select e-discovery SaaS solutions strategically. Depending on the maturity of in-house e- discovery processes and teams, SaaS solutions may not be suitable for all matters.
- When selecting the SaaS provider, it is important to understand their data center locations, among other things.
CloudNine was mentioned as a representative software provider in the Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. Key elements of CloudNine’s offering include:
- SaaS Deployment Model
- Processing, Analytics, Review, and Production
- Private Cloud
- Task and Process Automation (Fully Integrated)
- Full Suite of Professional Services
For access to the complete report, click here.