Eliminate up to 80% of non-relevant data, so you can quickly identify if a case is worth pursuing – online, and in real-time.
With eDiscovery Early Data Analyzer, you can:
- Determine the size of the data set before moving to review or production.
- Avoid costly and time-consuming production of irrelevant documents.
- Make your eDiscovery more defensible by maintaining a log of every action of each authorized user.
- Reduce the risk of producing privileged data.
- Evaluate risk and potential cost at the earliest possible point.
Early Data Analyzer Insights
CloudNine Early DataAnalyzer + LAW PreDiscovery
Gain earlier insight … and set the stage for more efficient, effective discovery.
Night Owl Discovery
In a case with 90 million records, we’ve reduced our document review corpus by 85%.” Dean Anderson, Discovery Services Director
Early Data Analyzer analyzes yourdata without touching it.
Your collected data gets analyzed in place – on your network or removable storage. And did we mention it’s fast?.
Because your data is filtered, indexed, searched, culled and pre-processed in its source location, you also benefit from a speed of 5 – 10 GB per hour—six times faster than native and full-text extraction and production.
how Early Data
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.